Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
These delicious treats take me to my childhood every time I have them!
I remember my grandma used to make these all the time. These Lunch Lady Brownies never fail to make me smile. Chewy and fudgy, this recipe is a must-try! With a very basic set of ingredients, you can have the best treats to serve today. I am sure that you and your loved ones, especially your kids are going to love them. Enjoy!
4 large Eggs
2 c all-purpose flour
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tsp vanilla extract
1 c butter, melted
2 c granulated sugar
3 c powdered sugar
1/4 c butter, softened
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 c milk I use 2%
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil a 9×13-inch baking dish, then apply cooking spray on it.
3. Add cocoa powder and melted butter into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until well blended.
4. Add sugar and flour, then beat until well blended.
5. Add vanilla and eggs, then beat again until just incorporated.
6. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake the batter for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool completely at room temperature.
For the Chocolate Frosting:
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the chocolate frosting. Whisk until well blended.
2. Add the frosting over the cake and spread it evenly.
3. Slice into even servings.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!