Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you want a quick, easy, and quality dish to serve today, it is! This Magic Crispy Baked Shrimp is my go-to recipe whenever I have a craving for shrimp. A perfect lunch or dinner that everyone is going to love. Try it now and enjoy!
FOR THE SHRIMP:
4 tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted and divided
1/2 c dry white wine
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Juice from one lemon
1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
FOR THE TOPPING:
1/4 c Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c panko breadcrumbs
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. In a 9×13-inch baking pan, add 2 tbsp of melted butter and wine. Stir until well blended.
3. Place the pan in the preheated oven and heat the sauce for about 10 minutes or until it reduces its volume.
4. In a mixing bowl, add garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and the rest of the butter. Stir until well blended.
5. Add the shrimp, then toss until well coated.
6. In another mixing bowl, add 2 tbsp of melted butter, bread crumbs, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well mixed.
7. Remove the baking pan from the oven with the wine-butter mixture.
8. Add the shrimp to the pan and arrange them in a single layer.
9. Sprinkle the breadcrumb topping over the shrimp.
10. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake the shrimp for about 12 minutes or until done.
11. Broil for another 2 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven and sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!