Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
In just 30 minutes, this Magic Crispy Baked Shrimp is ready to eat! Enjoy the delicious flavors in each bite. A total crowd-pleaser, this dish is a must-try! Just follow these easy steps and you are good to go!
FOR THE SHRIMP:
Juice from one lemon
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 c dry white wine
1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted and divided
FOR THE TOPPING:
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 c Parmesan cheese, finely grated
3/4 c panko breadcrumbs
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Add 2 tbsp of melted butter and wine into a 9×13-inch baking pan. Stir until well blended.
3. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and heat for about 10 minutes or until it the volume of the mixture reduces.
4. In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice, and the rest of the butter, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir until well blended.
5. Add the shrimp, then toss until well coated.
6. In another mixing bowl, add Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, 2 tbsp of melted butter, and salt. Stir until well blended.
7. Remove the pan from the oven, add the shrimp to it and arrange them in a single layer.
8. Sprinkle the breadcrumb topping over the shrimp.
9. Place the pan inside the oven and bake the shrimp for about 12 minutes or until done.
10. Broil the shrimp for another 2 minutes or until they turn brown.
11. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the shrimp to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!