Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Additional Time: 8 hrs | Total Time: 8 hrs 50 mins | Yield: 15 Servings
This awesome cake will surely satisfy all your cravings! Give this recipe a try and prepare to be amazed! This cake is best served pretty much any time of the day! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this cake even better! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
¾ c butter softened
1 c white sugar
1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
2 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp salt
¾ c packed brown sugar
½ c chopped pecans
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Apply cooking spray and sprinkle flour in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, add white sugar and butter. Beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
3. Add sour cream and eggs. Beat until well combined.
4. In a mixing bowl, add baking powder, flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Transfer the mixture into the sour cream mixture and stir until well combined.
6. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. In a mixing bowl, add pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the batter.
9. Cover the batter with plastic wrap.
10. Place it inside the fridge to chill for at least 8 hours.
11. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
12. Discard the plastic cover, then place the batter inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 304 | Protein: 3.5g 7% | Carbohydrates: 38.3g 12% | Dietary Fiber: 0.9g 4% | Sugars: 24.3g | Fat: 15.9g 25% | Saturated Fat: 8.3g 42% | Cholesterol: 55.9mg 19% | Vitamin A Iu: 416.9IU 8% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.8mg 14% | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Folate: 36.7mcg 9% | Calcium: 53.4mg 5% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 12.3mg 4% | Potassium: 82.5mg 2% | Sodium: 271.6mg 11% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 17% | Calories From Fat: 143.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!