Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
You will surely love these heavenly treats! The cheesy taste is a winner! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better. Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 c baby spinach, chopped
1 c sour cream
1/3 c mayonnaise
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 c freshly grated Parmesan
2 (8-oz) tubes crescent rolls
1 large Egg, beaten
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray on a pie plate.
3. In a mixing bowl, add spinach, sour cream, artichoke hearts, garlic powder, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir until well mixed.
5. Sprinkle flour onto a flat surface, then lay the crescent roll on it. Unroll them to about 13×8-inch rectangular shapes.
6. Top each with the artichoke mixture.
7. Roll and seal the sides.
8. Slice it into eight pieces.
9. Arrange them onto the greased pie plate, then brush the top with egg wash.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
11. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!