Prep: 15mins | Cook: 15mins | Additional: 30 mins | Total: 1 hr | Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 servings
All summer long, we happily eat various types of kabobs, and we enjoy them so much. The best kabobs have meat, veggies, and fruit mixture. The vivid, vibrant colors with flavorful marinades and charred grill bits on each kabob make it a perfect dinner.
The greatest thing about Mango Chicken Kabobs is that on one stick, you get all the meat, fruit, and veggies. They’re going to be perfect on rice, noodles, spaghetti, or even on a salad if you’re going to serve the kabobs over something. I have to say that I will always go back to this recipe whenever we have a BBQ with my family. Try this recipe for Mango Chicken Kabobs, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp minced fresh ginger root
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp orange juice
1 tsp brown sugar
(1) pinch white sugar
(4) breast half, (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite-size pieces
(1) pinch salt to taste
(3) fruit, without refuses mangos – peeled, seeded, and diced
(4) eaches skewers
1. In a shallow container, add and mix olive oil, ginger root, lemon juice, orange juice, brown sugar, and white sugar. Place the chicken breasts in the mixture, and marinate at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat grill for high heat. Then season chicken with salt, and alternately thread chicken and mango onto skewers. Discard marinade.
3. Oil the grill grate lightly. Put skewers on the grill, and cook 15 minutes, turning to cook on all sides, until chicken juices run clear.
1. Add mini bell peppers and the skewers to the broiler pan for a fun accompaniment.
2. Learn from my mistakes while using wooden skewers, and soak longer than a minimum of 30 minutes. Or else you’ll have loads of burnt sticks at your grill bottom. I suggest taking a few hours to soak them. Better yer, just soak them up overnight, or get skewers in cement. You are going to make these again, and it’s going to be worth it.
Per Serving: 298 calories; fat 10g 15% DV; cholesterol 67.2mg 22% DV; sodium 62.2mg 3% DV; protein 25.3g 51% DV; carbohydrates 28.2g 9% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!