Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I remember the first time I tasted this Mashed Potato Casserole with Crispy Chicken. It was at a friend’s house a couple of years ago. It was love at first bite! I immediately asked my friend for the recipe, and she was generous enough to give it to me! Oh, man, you have got to try this! I have listed all the things you will be needing so just follow them step by step and you are good to go! Mashed potatoes and chicken in one serving? Yes, please! Have a blessed day, everyone! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
For the Casserole:
8 Chicken Tenders, I prefer my homemade recipe, but frozen may be used
1 c corn
5-6 c mashed potatoes, my homemade version is portioned for this recipe
Brown Gravy, you can also use a packet
1 c cheddar cheese, freshly grated
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Thaw the frozen chicken tender for 5 minutes at room temperature.
3. Add the potatoes into a 9×13-inch casserole dish and arrange them in a single layer.
4. Add the cheese and corn over the potatoes.
5. Slice the chicken into bite-size pieces.
6. Scatter the chicken pieces over the casserole.
7. Place the casserole dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
8. Remove the casserole from the oven.
9. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the gravy on how to prepare it.
10. Add gravy on top of the casserole dish.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 757 kcal, Carbohydrates: 111g, Protein: 34g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 104mg, Sodium: 2418mg, Potassium: 1774mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 11g, Vitamin A: 345IU, Vitamin C: 55.6mg, Calcium: 222mg, Iron: 2.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!