Prep Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe my friends and that includes you! This recipe is a must-try! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them and you are good to go! By the way, this salad is best served to go with steak. Just do it and thank me later. Enjoy!
15 ounces One Can Chickpeas drained and rinsed
1 Large Sweet Pepper or Bell Pepper stems and seeds removed
1 English Cucumber halved lengthwise and cut into rough chunks
1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes halved
½ medium Red Onion diced
½ c Pitted Black or Kalamata Olives roughly chopped
½ c Crumbled Feta Cheese
2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Oregano
2 tablespoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
¾ c Brined Artichokes chopped
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the dressing:
¼ c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2-3 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
1 tablespoon Honey
1 Garlic Clove minced
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the veggies, olives, chickpeas, fresh herbs, salt, pepper, and feta cheese. Toss until well combined.
2. In another mixing bowl, add the lemon juice, white wine vinegar, garlic, olive oil, oregano, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
3. Pour the dressing on top of the salad and toss until well coated.
4. Add more seasonings if needed.
5. Serve and enjoy!
1. Feel free to use any type of tomatoes for this recipe.
2. Feel free to use white onion instead of red onion.
3. You can also use maple syrup instead of honey.
4. Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 5 days.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 566mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1594IU | Vitamin C: 63mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!