Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
The name of this dish speaks for itself! It melts in your mouth! Every bite of this heavenly treat is so good! A big thanks to my dear friend, Alexa, for this awesome recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! I tweaked it a bit so feel free to do so as well. I am sure you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. I have a good feeling that they are going to love it as much as we do! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups cooked chicken, diced
10 ounces package frozen mixed vegetables
1 can(s) cream of celery soup undiluted
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
3. Arrange the chicken slices and veggies into the prepared baking dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the broth, soup, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken and veggies, then spread it evenly.
6. In another mixing bowl, add milk, butter, and flour. Beat until well mixed.
7. Pour the mixture on top of the ingredients in the baking dish and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!