This is a total life hack! If you want grilled ribs, but you don’t have a backyard or any space in your house for grilling, then this recipe is the solution to that! These Melt in your Mouth Crock Pot Ribs will surely satisfy all your cravings today! All you need is a crockpot to do all the work for you! Just put all the ingredients, cover, and wait about 6 hours. That’s it! Serve these delicious ribs with baked potatoes, rice, or mixed veggies, and you have yourself a meal to remember! For a spicy version, just simply add chili powder or chili flakes. I highly recommend the spicy version! Of course, if you are not a fan of spicy foods, then you should never add them to this recipe. On the other hand, if you love spicy foods, then you are in for a treat! Either way, these ribs will taste amazing!
BBQ sauce of your choice (I love me some honey BBQ)
1 Whole Onion
Salt and Pepper
Package of Country Style Ribs (pork) or you can use beef ribs too. You also can use boneless or bone-in packs of ribs
1. Prepare the crockpot and preheat it to low.
2. Chop the garlic and onions, then scatter them into the preheated pot.
3. Put the ribs over the garlic and onion, then arrange them in a single layer.
4. Drizzle each rib with a bit of liquid smoke. Hickory is what I like to use.
5. Add the BBQ sauce on top of the ribs and spread it evenly. Make sure to cover the ribs well with it.
6. Season with a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover the crockpot, then cook the ribs for about 6 hours on a low setting. When the meat falls off the bone, they are ready for serving.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!