Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20mins | Additional: 30 mins | Total: 1 hr | Serving: 48 | Yield: 48 servings
I don’t know who doesn’t love toffee, and I mean, who wouldn’t? It’s crazily delicious. How awesome this is – especially when everyone is so busy during the holiday season, parking lots are crazy, and all I can do to save time is a bonus, more time with family and friends, and less time to shop. Melt In Your Mouth Toffee, don’t miss this recipe, and don’t forget to enjoy that with your family and friends.
The toffee is simple, but like any type of candy making, a good result needs to be precise when making it. For holiday celebrations, gift-giving, or cookie exchanges, it is simple and great. Try this recipe for Melt In Your Mouth Toffee, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
1 pound butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup chopped walnuts
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. In a heavy saucepan, add and combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Boil to the brittle stage, 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) without stirring. Remove from heat.
2. Add and pour nuts and chocolate chips into a 9×13 inch dish. Pour hot mixture over the nuts and chocolate. Allow cooling and cut it in pieces before serving.
1. Instead of milk chocolate, I prefer semi-sweet chocolate but use your pick. If you have chocolate chips that are resistant to melting due to the stabilizers in them, add the baking sheet for a few minutes in a 300 degree F oven before the chocolate chips spread smoothly.
2. It’s good for parties to be able to give the people “I don’t like nuts” anything without nuts, the people “I love salt with my candy” some sea salt, and the holiday sprinkles are a universal day-brightener.
3. You can add any sprinkles you want, but for me, I love walnuts.
Per Serving: 152.7 calories; 20.3 mg cholesterol; 55.8 mg sodium; 1 g protein; 13.6 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!