Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 8 hrs | Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to make this all the time! What better way to start your week than a dish to satisfy all your loved ones? Here you go, friends! Just follow these simple steps for they will guide you to perfection! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to tweak it a bit to your preference. I know that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a spectacular day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 white onion diced
4 ounces tomato paste
1 c beef broth
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 pounds beef chuck roast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ground mild chilli powder
1. Place the onions into a 6-quart crockpot.
2. Arrange the chuck roast on top of the onions.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the seasonings, tomato paste, and beef broth. Stir until well blended.
4. Pour the mixture on top of the meat.
5. Cover and seal the crockpot, then cook everything for about 4 hours on a high setting or 8 hours on a low setting.
6. Remove the meat from the crockpot, then use two forks to shred it into small pieces.
7. Put the shredded meat back into the pot. Stir until well blended.
8. Serve over tortillas and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!