Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This spectacular dish is the definition of perfection! With this very basic set of ingredients, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love! The rich and creamy sauce is the winner for this dish. It’s what I love the most about this. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 (16 oz) package egg noodles
1 lb ground beef
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 pinch garlic powder (Optional)
2 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
½ c milk, plus more to taste
1 (11 oz) can diced carrots
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the egg noodles and cook for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
3. Drain the noodles and place them into a large baking dish.
4. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper the ground beef to taste.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the ground beef and cook for about 6 minutes or until crumbly and brown.
7. Add the cream cheese, milk, and mushroom soup. Stir until well blended. Simmer for 6 minutes or until the texture becomes smooth.
8. Pour the sauce on top of the noodles.
9. Add carrots and stir until well mixed.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use canned peas instead of carrots for this recipe.
Garnish with freshly chopped basil or parsley.
Feel free to add cheese as well if you prefer.
Calories: 663.9 | Protein: 28.8g 58% | Carbohydrates: 65g 21% | Dietary Fiber: 3.3g 13% | Sugars: 5.2g | Fat: 31.9g 49% | Saturated Fat: 14.3g 72% | Cholesterol: 152.7mg 51% | Vitamin A Iu: 6422.2IU 128% | Niacin Equivalents: 15mg 116% | Vitamin B6: 0.4mg 24% | Vitamin C: 1.5mg 3% | Folate: 189mcg 47% | Calcium: 110.8mg 11% | Iron: 6.2mg 34% | Magnesium: 66.4mg 24% | Potassium: 568.2mg 16% | Sodium: 881.5mg 35% | Thiamin: 0.9mg 86% | Calories From Fat: 287.4
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!