Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
These heavenly kebabs will surely make you very satisfied today! This is a must-try, I’m telling you! A big thanks to my dear friend, Jane, for this awesome recipe! Try it now, friends, and prepare to taste perfection! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c plain whole-milk Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (reduce to 1/2 tsp if you don’t like heat)
Zest from one lemon
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, from one lemon
1-3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
5 garlic cloves, minced
2-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of any excess fat and cut into large bite-sized pieces
1 large red onion, cut into wedges
Vegetable oil, for greasing the grill
1. Add yoghurt, olive oil, cinnamon, cumin, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, paprika, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
2. Poke the chicken with metal skewers alternately with red onions. Repeat the process to all six skewers.
3. Line with foil on a baking sheet.
4. Arrange the kebabs onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Spread the marinade over the kebabs and coat them well.
6. Cover the baking sheet, then place it inside the fridge to marinate for about 8 hours or overnight.
7. Prepare the grill and preheat to medium heat.
8. Brush the grill with oil generously.
9. Add the kebabs and grill for about 15 minutes or until done. Make sure to turn them from time to time.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
1. I used chicken thighs because they are tastier than chicken breasts.
2. Feel free to use chicken breasts if you prefer.
Calories: 350 | Fat: 15g | Saturated fat: 3g | Carbohydrates: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 41g | Sodium: 871mg | Cholesterol: 186mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!