Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
My family loves this Million Dollar Casserole! Weekend dinner is not complete without this dish! Layer after layer of delicious flavors, this casserole is total comfort food. Enjoy!
¼ c butter (softened)
1 lb. ground beef (you could also use ground turkey)
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
¼ c sour cream
26 oz. spaghetti sauce (1 jar)
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. cottage cheese
8 oz. spaghetti noodles (uncooked)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
3. Add the noodles, then cook for a few minutes until al dente. Drain.
4. In a mixing bowl, sour cream, cottage cheese, and cream cheese. Stir until well blended.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add ground beef, then cook for a few minutes or until crumbly and brown. Remove any accumulated fat.
7. Add the spaghetti sauce, then stir until well blended.
8. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
9. Add 1/2 of the cooked noodles to the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
10. Add the cream cheese mixture over the noodles and spread it evenly.
11. Add the remaining noodles over the cheese layer and spread it evenly.
12. Add the red meat sauce over the noodles and spread it evenly.
13. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
14. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, then bake for 15 more minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
15. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 414 kcal · Carbohydrates: 23 g · Protein: 19 g · Fat: 28 g · Saturated Fat: 14 g · Cholesterol: 88 mg · Sodium: 689 mg · Potassium: 491 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 5 g · Vitamin A: 946 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 153 mg · Iron: 2 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!