Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Oh, my! I am so happy right now. This luscious spaghetti recipe is just too perfect! I highly recommend you give this a try and be very generous with the amount of cheese. Thank me later! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 c finely diced onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground beef
2 tsp Italian seasoning, divided
3 c marinara sauce, divided
1 lb spaghetti
Kosher salt, to taste (for the pasta water)
8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 c ricotta cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
2 c mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the onion and saute until translucent.
6. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
7. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
8. Add 1 tsp of Italian seasoning and 2 cups of marinara sauce. Stir until well blended.
9. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
10. Put the cooked pasta back into the pot. Add 1 cup of marinara sauce toss until well coated.
11. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, garlic powder, ricotta cheese, and the rest of the Italian seasoning. Stir until well combined.
12. Spread 1/2 of the spaghetti into the prepared pan.
13. Pour the cheese mixture on top of the spaghetti layer and spread it evenly.
14. Spread the rest of the spaghetti over the cheese layer.
15. Add the beef mixture over the spaghetti and spread it evenly.
16. Sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on top.
17. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
18. Broil for another 3 minutes or until done.
19. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
20. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 593.01kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.97g | Protein: 30.68g | Fat: 29.51g | Saturated Fat: 15.22g | Cholesterol: 107.54mg | Sodium: 815.18mg | Potassium: 705.78mg | Fiber: 3.44g | Sugar: 6.74g | Vitamin A: 1113.17IU | Vitamin C: 6.78mg | Calcium: 275.21mg | Iron: 3.39mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!