Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Every bite of this Million Dollar Spaghetti is so satisfying that you would want to devour the whole thing! The perfect comfort food that will surely make your day extra special. Enjoy!
1 lb. Spaghetti noodles
1 lb. lean ground beef
3 c Marinara sauce divided
2 tsp Italian seasoning divided
Kosher salt to taste (for the pasta water)
2 c freshly grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 c finely diced onions
8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature
3 garlic cloves minced
1 c ricotta cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and soft.
6. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
7. Add 2 cups of marinara sauce and 1 tsp of Italian seasoning. Stir until well blended. Remove from the heat.
8. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Put it back into the pot.
9. Add 1 cup of the marinara sauce, then toss until well coated.
10. Add garlic powder, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
11. Add 1/2 of the spaghetti into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
12. Add the cheese mixture over the pasta and spread it evenly.
13. Add the rest of the spaghetti over and spread it evenly.
14. Add the beef mixture on top and spread it evenly as well.
15. Sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on top.
16. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
17. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
18. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 512mg | Potassium: 478mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 742IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!