Prep Time: 10 mins | Chill Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 35 to 40 Servings
The perfect party food ever! These Million Dollar Tortilla Roll-Ups are total crowd-pleasers! They are easy to make with a very minimum set of ingredients! In just 10 minutes, you can serve them, but I suggest you chill them first for at least 2 hours for the best result! This recipe can yield up to 40 servings. How awesome is that? I can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t give this recipe a try. It is simply the best and I am sure everyone is going to love it. Don’t forget to share this with your friends as well. Enjoy!
3 ounces package real bacon bits or 1/2 c cooked bacon, crumbled
5 green onions, chopped
1 c mayonnaise
2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces cream cheese, whipped
4 (6 inches) large flour tortillas
1/2 c slivered almonds
1. Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl aside from the tortillas. Stir until well blended.
2. Add a tortilla onto a clean plate, then add 2 tbsp each of the almond, bacon, and cheese mixture over. Spread them evenly.
3. Roll the tortilla from end to end. Place it onto a clean plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Place the rolls inside the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
5. Slice each tortilla into small round shapes.
6. Place them onto a clean serving plate.
7. Sprinkle sliced green onions on top to garnish.
8. Serve and enjoy!
The tortillas should be at room temperature before you roll them.
You can serve these rolls right away without chilling them. However, they taste better chilled.
Serve these as appetizers or for snacks.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!