Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
All you need for this delicious strawberry cobbler are these basic ingredients that I know you already have! What are you waiting for fir? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! In just about an hour, you will surely enjoy this luscious treat! Have a wonderful day, friends!
1 box of 2 refrigerated pie crusts (I prefer Pillsbury)
2 (10-14 ounces) bags of frozen blackberries
1 stick butter, melted
1 1/3 c sugar (for berries)
1/2 c flour
1/4 c sugar (to sprinkle on the crust before baking)
1/2 stick butter, cut into small cubes (to dot onto crust before baking)
1/2 c water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle flour onto a flat surface, then unroll the pie crust on it.
3. Transfer the crust into a 12-inch cast-iron skillet.
4. Use a fork to poke small holes on the sides and bottom of the crust.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 7 minutes.
6. Remove the crust from the oven.
7. Turn the heat up to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
8. In a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/3 cups of sugar, flour, and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
9. Add the berries and toss until well coated with the mixture.
10. Put the berries into the skillet over the crust, then pour water.
11. Unroll the 2nd crust, then place it over the berries. Seal the sides.
12. Add the butter pieces over the crust and spread them evenly.
13. Make small slits over the pie crust.
14. Place it inside the oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the top turns brown.
15. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 353 | TOTAL FAT: 19g | SATURATED FAT: 10g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 8g | CHOLESTEROL: 30mg | SODIUM: 211mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 45g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 27g | PROTEIN: 2g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!