Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I am so excited to share this recipe with you today! These delicious treats will surely be the highlight of your day! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! Oh, man, you need these Mini Meatloaf Muffins in your life! Give this recipe a try now. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
2/3 c panko bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1 tbsp barbecue sauce
1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
1/2 c onion, chopped
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp mustard
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 c ketchup
1/3 c light brown sugar
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add the breadcrumbs, ground beef, mustard, 1 tbsp BBQ sauce, onion, egg, chili powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder into a large bowl. Use your clean hands to mix everything.
3. Fill each muffin cup with the meat mixture. Press each down.
4. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
5. Add all the ingredients for the sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
6. Remove the meatloaf from the oven, then remove accumulated fat on top with paper towels.
7. Add the sauce on top and spread it evenly.
8. Put the meatloaf back inside the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the meatloaf to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Calories: 138kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 13gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 299mgPotassium: 265mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 145IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!