Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10mins | Total: 25 mins | Servings: 48 | Yield: 48 muffins
These delicious mini Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins are great for fall. Butterscotch fits the pumpkin flavor remarkably well. And there are lots and lots of butterscotch chips made from scratch muffins in these. Great to go with a cup of coffee. Mini Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins are full of fall spices- cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. It makes the house smell wonderful while they are baking in the oven. Also, I prefer to make mini muffins for my kids because I think it’s much more convenient, and it’s cute. These moist, deliciously sweet pumpkin muffins are great for sharing, but trust me, you’re not going to want to share them. Don’t be fooled by the mixture of pumpkin and butterscotch because these taste fantastic. Try this recipe for Mini Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1 ¾) cups all-purpose flour
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
(2) large eggs
½ cup melted butter
1 cup canned pumpkin
(1) (6 oz) package butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Add and sift together the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk eggs, butter, and pumpkin in a separate bowl. Mix the flour mixture with the egg mixture. Then stir in butterscotch chips, pour into each cup of the muffin pan to about 3/4 full.
3. In the preheated oven, bake it for 10 to 12 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
1. Put muffins in a Ziploc freezer bag (or airtight freezer-safe container) until fully cooled. Remove from the freezer to thaw and put a bag (or container) overnight or several hours on the counter.
Per Serving: 75.1 calories; fat 3.2g 5% DV; cholesterol 12.8mg 4% DV; sodium 86.3mg 4% DV; protein 0.8g 2% DV; carbohydrates 10.5g 3% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!