These Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Tacos are a fun and easy dessert idea. It is one of my favorite strawberry desserts because it’s undeniably delicious. Taco shell cheesecake is a friendly alternative to the regular cheesecake and a great way to serve it to a crowd. My family loves it very much that they always request this for a weekend snack, which makes me happy. For me, it’s very appetizing just by looking at it. Try this recipe for Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Tacos, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
5 (8 inches) Tortillas about 20 rounds
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter melted
1 cup strawberries chopped
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp water
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp cold water
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup cream cheese softened
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven 400F. Slice 4-5 rounds out of each tortilla shell with a cookie cutter to get about 20 shells. Then dip each into melted butter then coats in graham cracker crumbs.
2. Flip a muffin tin upside down. Add and place the tortilla pieces in between muffin cups. Bake it for 10 minutes until just golden brown. Let it cool in the pan.
3. To make the strawberry Filling: In a small pot, pour water, add sugar and strawberries. Let it boil and reduce to a simmer to soften the strawberries.
4. Dissolve the cornstarch in water and pour it into the strawberry mix and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly. (Mixture will be slightly chunky.)
5. Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla for 2 minutes over medium speed until it thickens. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Transfer it to a piping bag.
6. Fill taco shells with cream cheese filling and top with 1/2 tsp strawberry filling. If you prefer, add and sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!