Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 30mins | Total: 1 hr | Yield: 18 sliders
Whenever we have relatives coming over for the holidays, my mom will always serve this to them. It is so easy to make and very delicious, so if you make them for a fast lunch or you want some finger food, it’s great. Try this recipe for Mississippi Sin Ham Sliders, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
½ pound Hatfield Thick-Cut Hardwood Smoked Bacon
(1) 3 lbs Hatfield Classic Boneless Ham
8 oz cream cheese softened
(1) 10-oz block yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
(1) 8-oz container sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
½ (3–4 scallions) cup scallions minced small, tops and bottoms
Dash of your favorite hot sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
(1½) dozen soft pull-apart slider rolls
2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
2. Layout bacon on a parchment-lined sheet tray and bake until crisp, about 15-20 minutes. Drain on paper towels, cool, and chop into small pieces. While the oven is still on, set it aside.
3. Slice the entire ham into thin slices using a very sharp slicing knife. Set aside.
4. Add and combine the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
5. Add the cooked bacon, mix to combine.
6. Slice rolls in half, divide the spread between the tops and bottoms of all 18 rolls.
7. Then divide all of the ham between the 18 roll bottoms, folding larger slices to fit the roll size, then top with the roll tops.
8. Put each slider tightly packed into a 9×13-inch baking pan (or larger pan depending on the roll size).
9. Brush tops with the melted butter, cover with parchment and foil, and bake for 10 minutes.
10. Bake, uncover, for an additional 15 more minutes.
11. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!