Prep Time: 15 mins | Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
This cake recipe is not only very delicious but it is also very hassle-free! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. A big thanks to my dear friend, Louise, for this awesome recipe. I am so impressed with the outcome. Anyway, don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
FOR THE CRUST
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1 stick butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
3 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
3 cups powdered sugar
5+ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 can(s) cherry pie filling
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add 1/4 cup of sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Beat until well mixed.
3. Transfer the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking pan and press it on the bottom.
4. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until done.
5. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
6. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat until the texture becomes smooth.
7. Add the powdered sugar gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
8. Add the vanilla and beat until well blended.
9. Add the whipped cream and beat until the texture becomes smooth.
10. Pour the mixture on top of the crust and spread it evenly.
11. Spread the cherry pie filling over the whipped cream layer.
12. Place it inside the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!