Prep Time: 15 mins | Yield: 10 to 12 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before. Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Alex, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
FOR THE CRUST
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1 stick butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
3 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
3 cups powdered sugar
5+ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 can(s) cherry pie filling
1. In a mixing bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup of sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Transfer the mixture into a 9×13-inch cake pan and press it on the bottom.
3. Place it inside the oven and bake for about 20 minutes at 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and beat on medium speed.
5. Add powdered sugar gradually and beat every addition.
6. Add vanilla and beat until well blended.
7. Add whip cream and beat until well mixed.
8. Spread the mixture on top of the crust.
9. Add the cherry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture.
10. Place it inside the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
11. Serve cold and enjoy!
Always serve this cake cold for the best experience!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!