Prep Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These heavenly treats are the definition of perfection! Oh, man, every bite of these Mozzarella Stick Waffles is superb! It will satisfy all your cravings today, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, a big thanks to my dear friend, Abi, for this awesome recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons milk (or water)
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
16 mozzarella sticks (preferably low-moisture)
Grated Parmesan, for garnish
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Marinara, warmed, for serving
1. Prepare the waffle maker and preheat to medium.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour.
3. In another mixing bowl, add the milk and eggs. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, add bread crumbs and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Coat each mozzarella stick with the flour, egg mixture, then into the bread crumbs.
6. Apply cooking spray in the waffle iron.
7. Arrange the sticks into the hot waffle iron.
8. Cover the waffle iron and cook the sticks for 4 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
9. Remove the waffles, then slice them into small pieces.
10. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley on top.
11. Serve with marinara sauce. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!