Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
Nothing beats a delicious pasta dish! This Mushroom and Garlic Spaghetti Dinner will surely make your day extra special! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Make sure to add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later!
1-lb dried spaghetti
3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
1 tbsp olive oil
1 lb cremini mushrooms, sliced
Freshly ground black pepper
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1/2 c grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for serving
2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook for about 8 minutes or until firm to bite. Drain and set aside. Set aside 3/4 cup of the pasta water.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add oil and butter, then allow them to become hot.
5. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until soft.
6. Add another tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for another minute.
8. Add the pasta water, pasta, and cheese. Toss until well combined.
9. Simmer for about 2 minutes or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
10. Add the parsley and stir until well mixed.
11. Spoon into serving bowls. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over each serving.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!