Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I’ve always been a fan of this Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach. I can’t count how many times I cooked this. Now, allow me to share it with you! All you need for this recipe are these simple ingredients and easy steps. Ready in just 30 minutes, this recipe is a must-try! The combination of all the flavors is simply the best! A healthy dish you serve that everyone is going to love! Perfect for those picky eaters. Enjoy!
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
¼ c sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
10 ounces mushrooms (cremini, button mushrooms, or baby portobellos)
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
5 ounces spinach, fresh
10 ounces ravioli (cheese ravioli, pesto-filled, etc.)
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the ravioli, then cook for a few minutes until firm to bite. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the mushroom slices and sun-dried tomatoes, then sauté for about 2 minutes or until soft.
6. Add minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and fresh spinach. Sauté for a few minutes until aromatic and soft.
7. Add the cooked ravioli and 1 tbsp olive oil. Toss everything until well combined.
8. Reduce the heat to medium-low, then simmer for a few more minutes.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve and enjoy!
You can use these alternatives for this recipe.
1. Kale or Swiss chard instead of spinach.
2. Your preferred kind of mushroom.
3. Cheese-stuffed or pesto-stuffed ravioli
4. Alfredo sauce, marinara sauce, or four cheese pasta sauces.
Calories 375 | Fat 19g 29% | Saturated Fat 4g 25% | Cholesterol 38mg 13% | Sodium 488mg 21% | Potassium 670mg 19% | Carbohydrates 37g 12% | Fiber 4g 17% | Sugar 5g 6% | Protein 14g 28% | Vitamin A 3420IU 68% | Vitamin C 15.1mg 18% | Calcium 62mg 6% | Iron 9.4mg 52%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!