Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
These Apple Fritters are simply the best! I have never been more satisfied in my life until now! A big thanks to my sister, Anita, for recommending this recipe. I never would have tasted perfection! Serve these fritters warm with coffee or cocoa. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1-1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon butter, melted
3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
thin glaze, confectioners sugar, and milk
1. Place a frying pan on the stove and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat until well mixed.
4. In another mixing bowl, add vanilla, milk, butter, and eggs. Beat until well combined.
5. Transfer the egg mixture into the flour mixture, then stir until well mixed.
6. Add the apples and toss until well coated.
7. Spoon the mixture and drop each into the hot oil. Cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
8. Remove from the oil onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
9. Roll each fritter into a bowl with powdered sugar or cinnamon. Coat each well.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!