How you all doing, friends? I hope you are all well today! This recipe I am sharing with you is one of my Grandma’s recipes. This is the reason why I love veggies to this day. She always made sure that I eat veggies so she made sure to make every dish perfect like these Neapolitan Eggplants! Oh, man, you have got to try this recipe. It is a must-try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients and tweak this recipe to your liking. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, everyone. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 large eggplants
150 grams of flour
500 grams of breadcrumbs
8 tbsp of tomato sauce
300 millilitres of cooking oil
150 grams of cooked ham
150 grams of mozzarella cheese
Oregano, to taste
Salt, to taste
1. Slice in a lengthwise way eggplants. You should get 1 cm thick slices.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour.
3. In another mixing bowl, add cracked eggs and beat until creamy.
4. In another mixing bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
5. Dredge each eggplant slice into the flour, then into the egg wash, then into the breadcrumbs. Shake off any excess.
6. Repeat the process to the rest of the eggplants.
7. Spread 1 tbsp of tomato sauce over each eggplant slice.
8. Top each with ham and mozzarella cheese.
9. Place it inside the oven and bake for a few minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
10. Remove from the oven and garnish each eggplant with oregano.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!