These muffin potatoes are not your average potatoes recipes. We always have a potatoes dish in our table whenever we eat, such as mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, and many more. I thought of making new recipes for potatoes, just to surprise my family, so I decided to research some recipes on the internet. And I thank God I did, this recipe is a gem because it is so simple to make and yet the ingredients are most likely in your pantry right now.
Best of all, you can make such a perfect dish using your remaining mashed potatoes. It is a side dish or appetizer that I like to serve. It is great when served for breakfast along with eggs, or along with your favorite meat dishes. Though I think they ‘re best eaten right out of the oven, before serving, you can make them ahead and heat them. These muffin baked potatoes are great for fun, whether you serve them as a side dish or as finger food (as an appetizer).
Optional: You can add any ingredients you prefer
1. Prepare the oven by preheating at 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and mix mashed potato with butter and whatever additional ingredients you prefer.
3. In a greased muffin tin, fill with mashed potato mixture evening out the top and brush with some melted butter or olive oil.
4. Put inside the preheated oven and bake until golden and crispy. Once one, remove from the oven and serve hot. Enjoy!
5. A quick tip: If you prefer a lighter side dish, you can use low-fat dairy products.
1. Scoop and load the remaining mashed potatoes into a measuring cup and then level them off.
2. Each mashed potato varies in thickness. If the consistency of your mashed potatoes is thinner, add an egg to the mixture to thicken it.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!