Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 22 to 24 Servings
These No-Bake Energy Balls can last up to 3 months in the freezer, but, I don’t think they can last that long with you eating them right away! All you need for these heavenly treats are six basic ingredients. Yes, you read it right! I am pretty sure you already have them so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t give this recipe a try. You don’t need to bake them so it’s one less thing to worry about. You can never go wrong with these treats, I’m telling you. Invite your loved ones over and surprise them with these No-Bake Energy Balls!
1/2 c vanilla protein powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 c honey
1 1/3 c old fashioned oats (rolled oats)
1/2 c mini dark chocolate chips
1 1/2 c no-stir creamy peanut butter
1. In a mixing bowl, add vanilla protein powder, rolled oats, no-stir cream, peanut butter, honey, mini dark chocolate chips, and salt. Stir until well blended.
2. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. Scoop the mixture with a small cookie scoop, then drop each onto the prepared cookie sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each cookie.
4. Use your clean hands to shape the cooking into balls.
5. Put the cookie sheet inside the fridge and allow the energy bites to chill for about an hour.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in a resealable bag, then place them inside the freezer. They can last up to 3 months.
Feel free to use your preferred protein powder for this recipe.
This recipe makes 22 to 24 servings.
You can add these things if you wish.
chopped dried fruit
different kinds of chocolate chips
ground flax seed
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 160 | TOTAL FAT: 9g | SATURATED FAT: 2g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 6g | CHOLESTEROL: 1mg | SODIUM: 92mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 15g | FIBER: 2g | SUGAR: 9g | PROTEIN: 6g