Active Time: 20 mins | Inactive Time: 2 hrs | Yield: 12 to 16 Servings
This was the first time that I made this cheesecake recipe. I can say that I fell in love with it instantly! You don’t need to bake this. All you need to do is to place it inside the fridge to chill for a couple of hours! Try this recipe now, and I am 100 percent certain that you and your loved ones are going to like it! What a refreshing treat this is!
1 (12 ounces) can evaporate milk, chilled
1 c granulated sugar
4 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 c (1 stick) butter, melted
1 (3 ounces) package of lemon jello
3 c Graham cracker crumbs
1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese
1 c boiling water
1. Add boiling water and jello into a mixing bowl. Allow the jello to dissolve completely. Let the mixture cool at room temperature for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melted butter and 3/4 Graham cracker crumbs into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Set aside the rest of the Graham cracker crumbs for later use.
3. Transfer the mixture to a 9×13-inch baking pan and press it to the bottom.
4. Add evaporated milk into a mixing bowl. Beat for about 2 to 4 minutes or until smooth.
5. In another mixing bowl, add lemon juice, cream cheese, and sugar. Beat until well blended.
6. Add the jello, then stir until well mixed.
7. Transfer the mixture into the bowl with the whipped milk. Stir until well blended.
8. Add the filling over the crust and spread it evenly.
9. Sprinkle the reserved Graham cracker crumbs over the filling.
10. Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap.
11. Place it inside the fridge to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
12. Slice into even servings.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!