Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Additional Time: 10 hrs | Total Time: 11 hrs 45 mins | Yield: 20 Servings
This awesome Nutella Cheesecake will surely become your favourite in just one bite! The rich flavours in this cake are just too perfect! Try this recipe now and you will surely have something to brag about. Enjoy!
For The Crust
25 chocolate sandwich cookies (286 g), crushed into crumbs – Note 1
4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
For The Filling
24 oz (678 g) cream cheese, softened
¾ c (150 g) granulated sugar
2 c (560 g) Nutella
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
¾ c (180 ml) heavy cream, room temperature
4 large eggs, at room temperature & lightly, beaten
For The Glaze
½ c (120 ml) heavy cream
1 c (280 g) Nutella
For the Crust:
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with foil the outer bottom part of a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Add melted butter and cookie crumbs into a mixing bowl. Beat until well mixed.
4. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and press it.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until done.
6. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
For the Filling:
1. Turn the heat down to 150 degrees C or 300 degrees F.
2. Add cream cheese and sugar into a large bowl. Beat until well blended.
3. Add vanilla, Nutella, and salt. Beat until well mixed.
4. Add the heavy cream and beat until well mixed.
5. Add the eggs and stir until well mixed.
6. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
7. Place it over a roasting pan, then pour hot water into the roasting pan.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until done. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for another 1 hour.
9. Remove from the oven and from the pan.
10. Let the cake cool completely at room temperature.
11. Put the cheesecake on a wire rack.
12. Place a saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
13. Add the heavy cream and simmer for a few minutes.
14. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the Nutella. Stir until well mixed.
15. Pour the glaze on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
16. Place it inside the fridge to chill for about an hour.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 380
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!