Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has been a part of my life for a very long time now. I learned this recipe from my mom. She used to make this Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler all the time. I am so grateful to her for this because now, I get to share it with you! I always serve this cobbler whenever I have guests over. They just love how delicious this is! I’m pretty sure you already have the ingredients. They’re not difficult to find.
What I love about this is the simplicity. I mean, all you need to do are these easy steps and you are good to go! You only need one skillet and an oven to do all the work for you! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ c butter
½ teaspoon salt
¾ c milk
¾ c flour
1 c sugar
16 ounces canned peaches (weight after the liquid is drained off)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Add a stick of butter into a cast-iron skillet, then place it inside the preheating oven. Allow the butter to melt.
3. Add milk, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and flour into a large bowl. Whisk until well blended.
4. Remove the skillet from the oven.
5. Transfer the batter into the skillet with melted butter. Make sure not to stir.
6. Place the peaches over the batter. Make sure not to stir.
7. Put the skillet back inside the oven and bake the cobbler for about an hour or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!