Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Nothing beats an Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler! This recipe is kind of a family recipe that my grandma passed on to me a couple of years ago! She had a lot of great recipes, but I’ve always liked this one! Now, allow me to share with you this spectacular peach recipe. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! The fluffy texture of this cobbler is amazing! The perfect dessert you will ever serve is just an hour and fifteen minutes away from getting achieved! Invite your friends and family over. Surprise them with this Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler. Enjoy!
½ teaspoon salt
¾ c milk
2 teaspoons baking powder
¾ c flour
1 c sugar
½ c butter
16 ounces canned peaches (weight after the liquid is drained off)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Add a stick of butter into a cast-iron skillet.
3. Place the skillet inside the preheating oven and allow it to melt.
4. Meanwhile, add flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, cinnamon, and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
5. Remove the skillet from the oven, then add the batter around it. Make sure not to stir.
6. Arrange the peaches over the batter. Make sure not to stir as well.
7. Place the skillet back inside the oven and bake the peach cobbler for about an hour.
8. Remove the peach cobbler from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!