Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 5 to 6 Servings
Oh, my! This awesome cake is legit! All you need are these ingredients. Very basic ingredients that will I am sure you have right now! I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup oil
6 medium Gala or Fuji or honey crisp apples
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add sugar, sugar, oil, and cinnamon into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Slice the peeled apples, then toss them into the bowl with the egg mixture. Make sure that all the slices are well coated.
4. In another mixing bowl, add flour and baking soda. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Add the flour mixture into the bowl with the apples, then stir until well combined.
6. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch round pan or two 9-inch round pans.
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan/s and spread it evenly.
8. Place inside the preheated oven and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature completely.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!