All you need is one pan for this recipe! Enjoy the delicious flavors in this One-pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Pasta! The best comfort food ever. Enjoy!
½ tsp salt and pepper, each
2 c shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
¼ teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
2 c Chicken Broth
1 (14 ounces) can of diced tomatoes
½ c milk
1 tablespoon minced garlic
8 ounces dry pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ c diced onion
1 pound sausage
⅓ c chopped scallions, for garnish
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the sausage, then cook for about 5 minutes or until brown.
4. Add garlic and onions, then sauté for a few more minutes until aromatic and translucent.
5. Add the seasonings, then stir until well blended.
6. Add milk, chicken broth, pasta, and tomatoes. Stir until well mixed and allow the mixture to boil.
7. Reduce the heat to low, then cover the skillet with a lid. Simmer everything for another 15 minutes.
8. Add cheese and stir until well mixed. Allow the cheese to melt completely.
9. Sprinkle chopped scallions on top to garnish.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to remove some liquid if needed before adding the cheese.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 to 5 days.
Reheat in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
You can use your preferred pasta for this recipe.
Add bacon if you like.
Feel free to garnish with freshly chopped parsley instead of onions.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do.
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 1350mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 10.7mg | Calcium: 251mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!