Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I am so grateful to my Grams for this one. Now, I get to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
6 Slices Bacon, Diced
2 lbs Chicken Thighs, Bone-in, and skin on
1 c All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Italian Seasoning
1 Stick Butter, Divided
3 ½ c Chicken Broth
1 c Milk
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the sliced bacon and cook until brown.
3. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir until mixed.
5. Add the chicken thighs into flour, then toss until well coated.
6. In the same skillet where you cooked the bacon, add 1/2 of the butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the chicken and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
8. Remove the chicken thighs from the skillet onto a clean plate.
9. In the same skillet, add butter and allow it to melt.
10. Add about 1/2 cup of flour and whisk until well mixed.
11. Add the milk and chicken broth. Stir until well mixed.
12. Put the cooked bacon and chicken thighs back in the skillet.
13. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes or until done.
14. Remove from the heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!