Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! I just found the easiest recipe ever! Not only it is easy, but very delicious as well! This One Pan Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Bake is a must-try! In less than an hour, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! Serve this with garlic bread and some wine, and you have yourself a meal to remember! I can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t give this recipe a try! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 teaspoons dried oregano
3/4 c nutritional yeast
2–3 c of spinach, chopped
1 tablespoon grated garlic
400 g rigatoni pasta
2 tablespoons tomato puree
4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato oil
3 c boiling water, + 1/2 c if needed
1/2 c sun-dried tomatoes, marinated in oil
1 x 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 c vegan cheese, optional, I used VioLife slices
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons chili flakes, optional
4 teaspoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 180 degrees C.
2. Add all the ingredients into an 11×9-inch baking dish except the water. Stir until well blended.
3. Add the boiling water over. Be sure to submerge the pasta.
4. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
5. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
6. Remove the foil cover, then pour in 1/2 cup of water.
7. Bake for another 15 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve warm and enjoy!
Sprinkle your preferred herbs on top to garnish.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!