Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
If you want only the best for your family, then you have got to give this recipe a try! This One-Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo will surely make your lunch or dinner extra special! I can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t give this recipe a try because it is simply the best! Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
2 1/2 c heavy cream
1 lb. penne pasta, uncooked
1-quart low-sodium chicken broth
4 ounces Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded, more as needed
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. chicken cut into bite-sized pieces
4 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning, plus more to taste
freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/2 tsp of kosher salt
14 ounces smoked sausage, sliced on the diagonal
Italian Parsley garnish
1. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Make sure that it has a lid.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then rub each until well coated.
4. Add the chicken into the pot, then cook until brown.
5. Add the sausage, then cook until brown as well.
6. Add the garlic, then saute until aromatic.
7. Add the Cajun seasoning, dried pasta, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Stir until well blended.
8. Cover and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
9. Turn the heat down to low, then cook everything for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the noodles are firm to bite.
10. Remove the pot from the stove, then add the Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended.
11. Add more Cajun seasoning and freshly chopped parsley. Stir until well blended.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 654 | Calories from Fat 414 | Fat 46g71% | Saturated Fat 21g131% | Cholesterol 134mg45% | Sodium 704mg31% | Potassium 383mg11% | Carbohydrates 39g13% | Fiber 2g8%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!