Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 22 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
All you need for this recipe is one pot! Yeah, you read it right! In just about 30 minutes, you will enjoy this One-pot Cheeseburger Casserole! It is simply the best, I’m telling you. Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
3 ½ c shredded cheddar cheese, at room temp. Separated.
1 pound Ground Beef, 85% lean
Salt/Pepper, to taste
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp tomato paste
4 c beef broth
1 (16 ounces) box elbow macaroni, *uncooked*
¾ c sour cream, at room temp
½ c whole milk, at room temp
Chopped Parsley, to garnish
1. Shred the cheese, then place them into a mixing bowl. Let it sit at room temperature.
2. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook until brown.
4. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Discard any excess grease.
5. Add the minced garlic and saute until aromatic.
6. Add the tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well blended.
7. Add the macaroni and beef broth. Stir until well mixed.
8. Allow the mixture to simmer on medium-low heat.
9. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes.
10. Remove the cover, then stir everything until well mixed.
11. Cover again and cook for another 4 minutes or until the macaroni is cooked.
12. Turn the heat down to low, then 1/2 of the milk and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
13. Add the shredded cheese gradually and stir every addition. Allow the cheese to melt.
14. Add the rest of the cheese on top.
15. Cover and cook for another 3 minutes or until done.
16. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
17. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 811kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 1390mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 683mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!