Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 22 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
This One-Pot Cheeseburger Casserole recipe will be the best 30 minutes of your life! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later. Enjoy!
¾ c sour cream, at room temp
½ c whole milk, at room temp
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 small yellow onion, diced
3 ½ c shredded cheddar cheese, at room temp. Separated.
2 tbsp tomato paste
4 c beef broth
1 (16 ounces) box elbow macaroni, uncooked
1 pound Ground Beef, 85% lean
Salt/Pepper, to taste
Chopped Parsley, to garnish
1. Add the shredded cheese into a mixing bowl. Let it rest at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the ground beef to season.
3. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
5. Add the onions, then sauté until soft. Remove accumulated fat.
6. Add the minced garlic, then sauté until aromatic.
7. Add the tomato paste, then stir and cook for a minute to remove the raw taste.
8. Add the Worcestershire sauce, then stir until well blended.
9. Add the uncooked macaroni and beef broth, then stir until well blended. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the pot. Simmer for a few minutes.
10. Remove the cover, then stir until well blended. Cover and simmer for 5 more minutes or until the macaroni is firm to bite.
11. Add 1/2 of the milk and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
12. Sprinkle 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on top. Stir until well blended.
13. Add the cheese on top, then heat for 2 more minutes.
14. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to use low fat milk, but I highly suggest to use whole milk for this recipe.
Calories: 811kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 1390mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 683mg | Iron: 3.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!