Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 22 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
In just 30 minutes, this One-Pot Cheeseburger Casserole will surely grace your dining table! This recipe is a must-try! All you need is one pot, and you are good to go!
¾ c sour cream, at room temp
½ c whole milk, at room temp
4 c beef broth
1 (16 ounces) box elbow macaroni, *uncooked*
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
3 ½ c shredded cheddar cheese, at room temp. Separated.
1 small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound Ground Beef, 85% lean
Chopped Parsley, to garnish
2 tbsp tomato paste
Salt/Pepper, to taste
1. Shred and put it into a mixing bowl. Leave it at room temperature.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the ground beef, then stir until well mixed.
3. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
5. Add the onions and sauté until soft. Remove any accumulated fat.
6. Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
7. Add the tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce, then stir until well blended. Cook for about a minute to remove the raw taste of the tomato paste.
8. Add the macaroni and beef broth, then stir until well mixed. Reduce the heat to medium-low, then simmer for a few minutes.
9. Cover the pot with the lid and cook the macaroni for about 5 minutes. Stir and cook for 5 more minutes.
10. Turn the heat down to low, then add 1/2 of the milk and sour cream. Stir until well blended.
11. Add 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well mixed.
12. Add the rest of the cheese on top.
13. Cover and cook for another 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
14. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 811 kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 44g, Fat: 53g, Saturated Fat: 28g, Cholesterol: 167mg, Sodium: 1390mg, Potassium: 671mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 1145IU, Vitamin C: 4.1mg, Calcium: 683mg, Iron: 3.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!