Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
All you need for this recipe is one pot! Yes, you read it right! This is not only very delicious, but it is also very hassle-free! With these basic ingredients, lunch or dinner will be awesome again! This dish is ready in just about 25 minutes. How awesome is that? My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 lb lean ground beef
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp onion powder
1 pinch salt, to taste
1 pinch black pepper, to taste
1 c chicken broth
8 oz uncooked cellentani pasta (or elbows)
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
16 ounces diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add garlic and saute until aromatic.
4. Add the ground beef and cook for 5 minutes or until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
5. Add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, onions powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
6. Add the pasta and chicken broth into the skillet. Stir until well combined. Allow the mixture to boil.
7. Cover the skillet and cook the pasta for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
8. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the sliced tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Stir until well blended.
9. Cover the pan and allow the cheese to melt completely.
10. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!