All you need for this recipe is one pot! Yes, you read it right! This Cheesy Taco Pasta is my ultimate comfort food! I got this recipe a couple of years ago, and I’m still in love with it to this day! If you want to taste perfection, then you have got to give this recipe a try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 c jarred mild salsa
8 oz. uncooked rotini pasta
1 oz. a packet of taco seasoning (or about 3 1/2 tbsp of homemade taco seasoning)
1 lb. of ground beef
1 1/2 c shredded Mexican-style cheese
Optional toppings – chopped tomatoes (avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro)
2 c water
1/2 tsp salt
A pinch of black pepper
1. Place a large deep skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated fat.
3. Add the taco seasoning and stir until well blended.
4. Add water, pasta noodles, and salsa. Stir until well mixed and allow the mixture to boil.
5. Turn the heat down to low, then cover the skillet. Cook everything for 15 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
6. Remove the skillet from the stove, then add the cheese. Stir until melted completely.
7. Sprinkle more salt and pepper if necessary. Make sure to taste first before adding anything.
8. Serve right away with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!