Yield: 4 Servings
It only takes half an hour to make this One Pot Gnocchi Chicken Pot Pie! I am so excited to share this recipe with you! Because I know that you and your loved ones are going to love this! Try this recipe now, and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
1 large or 2 small stalks of celery, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
4 tbsp butter or vegan butter
homemade seasoned salt and pepper
A pinch of dried thyme
1-1/2 c shredded chicken breast (~1/2 pound pre-cooked)
2 c chicken stock or broth
12-ounce package of gluten-free gnocchi
4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
3 tbsp gluten-free flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Baking Flour)
1 c milk (any kind, I use unsweetened almond milk)
1 large shallot or small onion, chopped
1/2 c frozen peas
1 c sliced carrots
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1. Place a Dutch oven on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add celery, onions, mushrooms, and carrots. Sauté the veggies for a few minutes until soft. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
4. Reduce the heat to medium, then cook the veggies for another 6 minutes.
5. Add dried thyme, poultry seasoning, and garlic. Sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
6. Add flour, then whisk and cook for about a minute or until a bit brown.
7. Add the chicken broth, then stir until well blended.
8. Add milk, then stir until well blended. Turn the heat up to medium-high, then allow the mixture to boil.
9. Add the gnocchi and stir until well combined.
10. Reduce the heat to medium, then simmer everything for about 5 minutes or until the gnocchi is tender.
11. Add the peas and chicken, then stir until just incorporated.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!