Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This delicious pasta dish will surely make your day very satisfied! I have never tried anything like this before. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. By the way, my only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! There’s only one thing left to do, right? It is time to prepare all the ingredients and start cooking. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
3 cloves minced garlic
3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 cups chicken broth
2 cups 2% milk
1/4 cup flour
16 ounces penne noodles, uncooked
2 cups frozen peas thawed
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add onions and ham. Sauté until translucent and brown.
4. Add parsley, garlic, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, and pepper. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Add milk, broth, penne noodles, and flour. Stir until well mixed.
6. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
7. Add peas and stir until well mixed. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
8. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese over the pasta.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving: 1g, Calories: 661kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 2339mg | Potassium: 629mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 41.9mg | Calcium: 378mg | Iron: 3.9mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!