Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
All you need for this recipe is one pot! Yes, one pot to cook the perfect dish today! This amazing lasagna recipe is what you need in your life! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Do me a favour, will you? Don’t forget to smile today. We all could use a smile to make the world a better place. Enjoy!
2 c marinara sauce
1 c mozzarella cheese shredded
1 small onion chopped
1 lb. ground beef extra lean
8 oz. Mafalda pasta uncooked
3 c chicken broth low sodium
3 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped for garnish
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
¼ tsp salt or to taste
¼ tsp pepper or to taste
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
3. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and soft. Add the seasoning, salt, and pepper, then stir until well blended.
4. Add pasta, broth, and marinara sauce. Stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to boil.
5. Turn the heat down to low, then cook until the pasta is al dente.
6. Add the cheese and stir until well blended. Simmer for about 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted completely.
7. Remove from the heat.
8. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
9. Serve right away and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 to 4 days.
Serving: 1serving Calories: 377kcal (19%) | Carbohydrates: 36g (12%) | Protein: 27g (54%) | Fat: 13g (20%) | Saturated Fat: 5g (31%) | Cholesterol: 63mg (21%) | Sodium: 731mg (32%) | Potassium: 753mg (22%) | Fiber: 2g (8%) | Sugar: 5g (6%) | Vitamin A: 600IU (12%) | Vitamin C: 8.7mg (11%) | Calcium: 147mg (15%) | Iron: 3.7mg (21%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!