Prep Time: 7 mins | Cook Time: 23 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This delicious meal will surely make your day extra special! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to tweak this recipe if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 pound of lean ground beef
1 c yellow onion, diced
10.5 ounces condensed chicken broth
2 c water
2 c instant rice
1 c medium salsa
1/2 c Heinz chilli sauce
8.75 ounces canned corn, not drained
4 oz. canned chopped green chillies, not drained
1 oz. taco seasoning
3 c shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon dried chives
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
4. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
5. Cook for a few minutes until the ground beef is crumbly.
6. Discard any excess grease, then add water and condensed chicken broth. Stir until well combined.
7. Add the instant rice and stir until well mixed with the sauce.
8. Simmer everything until the rice has absorbed all the sauce.
9. Add the canned corn, green chilis, salsa, taco, and chilli sauce. Stir until well mixed. Simmer for a few minutes.
10. Remove from the heat and add the shredded cheese. Make sure not to stir.
11. Garnish with chives. Allow the cheese to melt.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!